Large GERBERA SPEED professional cutter from Suzanne Esper
- This cleverly designed cutter has 8 petals for speed – ‘speed’ refers to the unique design that allows you to create gorgeous flowers quickly – a hallmark of Suzanne’s teaching methods
- Use to make the centre petals of Gerbera sugar flowers, build your flower in sections to give a more natural shape and to save time
- This cutter is multipurpose, also used for Pompom, Dahlia, Sunflower and Daisy petals
- Cutter measures approx 10cm / 100mm / 4″ x 5.25cm / 52.5mm / just over 2″
About the range:
- Designed by Suzanne Esper
- Suzanne has many years’ experience at the very top of the cake making world and the Suzanne Esper Cake School is one of the world’s top online schools for all things cakey and sugarcraft
- Professional quality, highly durable and rust resistant.
- Made by hand by skilled craftsmen and craftswomen in the UK to Suzanne’s own exacting specifications
- Superior quality food grade British stainless steel cutters with precise cutting edges
There are no reviews yet.